Cranbury, NJ, United States (Hybrid)
Join a dynamic company that is really looking to expand and take a foothold in the ever-growing market of the EV industry!
You will be working with established companies within the market along with upcoming players in this dynamic market. You will directly influence and work on new and existing software & products.
We are seeking dynamic and passionate Software Engineers who have extensive experience in embedded software development. We are open to working with individuals on different levels with leadership and growth opportunities.
- Be an integral part of software development on Electric Vehicle charging applications.
- Plan and influence system architecture and devise road maps for software development
- Design and plan unit tests
- Communicate with different teams and members weekly on progress of projects
- Be a part of the execution of different projects
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or in any related field - work experience is a plus
- Proficiency in C/C++ and embedded software and hardware designs
- Experience working in embedded Linux OS environment & RTOS
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills for communication & documentation
- Able to excel in a team environment
- The ability to accommodate time zone difference to work with teams in Asia & Europe
- Competitive salary and stock options based on experience
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- Group benefits including short-term & long-term disability and life insurance
- 401k match
- 8 paid holidays
- Unlimited time off (Paid)
Competitive salary + stock options