LVI is working with a small leading consultancy firm with 4 offices across the US. They are currently seeking a Project Engineer / Senior Engineer to join them in the Dallas, TX office.
This firm has been working on 50% single-family and multi-family development as well as some mixed commercial and industrial projects across the US.
- Assist with the production of construction plans for different projects, including residential, commercial, and municipal design.
- Design full sets of documents with minimal design supervision
- Coordinate with internal team members as needed.
- Provide markups and directors for all designers.
- Organize project design with outside consultants and architects.
- Assist in developing scopes and schedules of projects when needed.
- Analyze and design utility, grading, paving, and drainage.
- Perform site visits to verify field conditions and monitor the construction site.
- Review and process submittals.
- Communicate and maintain great client communications.
- Perform quality control review of design projects.
- To present projects to municipalities, clients, agencies and general public.
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- PE License in Texas
- 4-6 Years of experience in land development
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills/ abilities.
- Based in Plano, TX, or willing to relocate/ commute.
This client offers:
- Flexible hours with 1-2 days WFH options
- Offer tuition reimbursement.
- Internal and in-house training program which is recorded for your progression.
- Gym membership with any health club - you can also claim back hours.
- 5K runs, concerts, basketball games, axe throwing, cook-offs, sports tournaments, and more.
- The company pays 50% of medical, dental, vision, long-term/short-term disability, term life & ADD - which increases each year of service.
- 401k Match - 100% match up to 6%
- Mapped out a career plan.
- And more!
if you would like to learn more - apply here.