We have a current opportunity for a Senior Environmental Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in the Bay Area. This position is with a global engineering firm with big resources that emphasizes a positive company culture, flexible schedules, and great benefits.
- Design small and large-scale remedial systems to address soil, groundwater, and vapor contamination for sites regulated under CERCLA, RCRA and State-Specific Programs.
- Conducting site assessment/remediation; hydrogeology; and environmental risk management studies and services.
- Performing field studies, data gathering and sampling activities at sites including soil and groundwater sampling, groundwater flow and hydrogeological data evaluation, chemical data and contaminant fate and transport evaluation, well installation, aquifer testing, and groundwater monitoring, groundwater and soil remediation evaluation, environmental due diligence, regulatory compliance services, and permit acquisition.
- Engineering system design support, implementation and management of Vapor Intrusion Mitigation Systems.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited university in civil/environmental engineering or other related science with at least ten years of demonstrated consulting experience in California.
- Professional Engineer (Civil)
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification.
- $140,000.00- $180,000.00 per year DOE
For more information please apply.