Opportunity to rise quickly through the ranks and be part of the leadership group!
Our client is a fast growing employee-owned company looking for a Senior/Principal Environmental Scientist with Impact Assessments & Approvals experience to join their Environmental team to work on their renewable energy projects.
With the chance to grow and build new offices across Australia, you will get the opportunity to make a name for yourself in the industry.
Please see details below:
- Provide expert advisory and assessment services to your clients.
- Responsible for delivering contaminated land management projects and remediation projects.
- Liaise with clients and manage projects effectively.
- Identify new business opportunities and win new clients and projects.
- Find cost effective and safe solutions to improve conditions of the contaminated land.
- Periodically, may be required to get involved with fieldwork and travel.
We are looking for individuals:
- 8+ years of experience in Impact Assessments & Approvals in the Contaminated Land space.
- Consultants need to have a BSc or higher in environmental science, geology, or any environmental discipline.
- Great technical skills.
- Keen observational field skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Open to mentoring junior roles.
Join this crew of hardworking people with unquestionable integrity - apply with your CV today!