Currently partnered with a leading civil engineering firm based in Atlanta, they have been operating for 25 years and have 350 employees across 17 offices in the US. They are a privately held company who are multi-disciplined providing solutions in the geotechnical, construction, environmental, materials testing and inspection markets. Awarded Top 500 design firm globally and Top 25 engineering firms in the state of Georgia!
You will be working with highly skilled engineers who have heaps of experience when it comes to Geotechnical and loads to learn from the senior members of the team. With forward thinking and approachable managers, the geotechnical team has grown from 5 to 50 people in the Atlanta office, looking to grow further in 2020.
There is a huge backlog of PE work for the welcomed new employee with a variety and complexity of projects to get among including airports, stadiums, local federations, the government and fortune 500 companies that exceed multi-million in project value.
- Provide technical direction for production and completion of both routine and complex projects
- Responsible for conceptualising initial designs
- Lead technical training and make informed decisions based upon state of the art technology issues
- Review projects requiring complex and innovative investigation techniques
- Prepare proposals and cost estimates whilst managing budgets and project progress
- Project management from start to finish
- Junior mentorship
- BA degree in Engineering
- Strong Geotechnical Engineering
- PE License
- Valid drivers license