LVI is currently working with a well-known firm that has been around more than 100 years. This firm has consistently been expanding across the US and been extremely successful in winning work!
This multi-disciplinary firm is looking to bring on highway staff to join their team. This candidate can sit out of their Pittsburgh office ideally but there are other offices in Pennsylvania this candidate can sit out of.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Pennsylvania Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with highway design
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to Mentor and Coach junior designers
- Ability to determine scope of work and prepare man-hour estimates for highway engineering tasks
- Active member of our Client Service Teams supporting proposal development and business development activities
- Experience with PennDOT and PA Turnpike as well as other transportation agencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, OpenRoads, MicroStation, InRoads and Microsoft Office. AutoTAB is a plus
- Active participation in professional society activities encouraged.
This client is very competitive with compensation and offers a flexible work from home set up.
Apply today if this role is of interest.