A leading firm in the Power Delivery industry is currently seeking a talented and motivated individual for a Senior Project Engineer.
As a Senior Project Engineer you will work as a leader in a fast-paced environment and solve challenging problems related to electrical distribution projects in and around the DMV region. The Senior Project Engineer will oversee the development of projects and assist the Project Manager. You will lead other engineers on various assignments to develop required project deliverables consistent with project goals.
The location of this position is based out of either Virginia, Maryland or Washington DC. There is remote flexibility with some travel requirements included.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from ABET accredited university
- 5+ years of relevant experience in electrical distribution
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and collaborate with others
- Knowledge of software programs such as Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and Navisworks
- Effective leader and ability to guide and motivate the team
If you have any interest in learning more about this position, please apply! Even if you don't check off every box, there are still plenty of opportunities that you could be potentially considered for.