We're currently accepting applications for experienced electrical engineers interested in applying their design & power, renewable engineering interest/skills to power and renewable energy generation projects. This is an excellent opportunity for any engineers that may be looking to work directly for a new owner/operator but one that also is heavily involved in renewable energy assets across the country.
*Remote applications considered.
*Key Locations include: California, Illinois, New England, Oregon, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, etc.
- 5+ years of engineering experience with a SME focus in one or two of the following areas: electrical design, electrical layout, AC/DC diagrams, solar design/development, electrical sizing/wiring, power system studies, substation physical design, relay testing, protection & controls, relay settings/operations, battery energy storage, solar interconnections.
- 3+ years of post-graduate experience working for a North American based energy firm whether that be a utility, engineering firm, EPC, developer, etc.
- Four year degree in electrical engineering or similar engineering degree (civil, mechanical, etc.)
- AutoCAD, ETAP, SKM, PVSyst and/or Helioscope experience.
- PE Licensed is not required but a plus.
*Must be currently looked in the US and/or Canada.
*Minimum 2 years of US based experience to be considered.