We have a current opportunity for a Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Tampa.
We are a dynamic and growing engineering firm that specializes in a variety of civil engineering projects, including large-scale subdivisions, master plan communities, and multi-family projects. We are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join our team and help us continue to grow while maintaining our commitment to building physical improvements on the ground.
- Design and manage a variety of civil engineering projects, including stormwater analysis and design in Pastor County, New Port Richey and more
- Collaborate with clients, contractors, and team members to ensure successful project outcomes
- Mentor and guide less experienced engineers and staff members
- Participate in periodic town hall meetings and contribute to our open-door culture
- Florida licensed Land Development PE
- At least 5 years of experience in civil engineering, with a focus on designing projects that get physically built
- Expertise in ICPR4
- Demonstrated longevity in a previous role
- A humble, hungry, and smart attitude, and a desire to fit in with our open and collaborative culture
Salary Range: $115,000-$140,000, commensurate with experience
Why Work With Us?
- Opportunity for growth: We are a growing company with no limit on your ability to ascend through the organization or your compensation.
- Exciting backlog of projects and constanly winning new work.
- Collaborative and open culture: Our new CEO has helped us prioritize our culture, and we value input from everyone on the team. We have an open-door policy and periodic town hall meetings to ensure transparency and open communication.
- Exciting flagship projects: Our projects include high-profile 1000-unit single family subdivisions, master plan communities, and multi-family projects. We are looking for someone who is interested in designing things that get physically built, not just modelling.
If you are a passionate and experienced civil engineer looking for a collaborative and exciting opportunity, please apply below.