Project Manager to join our Transportation (Roadway) team in Roswell, GA. The project manager will provide roadway design and project management to the transportation design group projects. This individual will ensure client objectives are met. The most frequent and essential work activities include:
- Complete project tasks within deadlines and work within allotted project budgets.
- Assist with mentoring junior transportation staff.
- Communicate adequately with all team members.
- Responsible for QA/QC process.
- Compile scope and fee for projects.
- Assign tasks and communicate task expectations.
- Monitor project finances monthly.
- Monitor accounts receivable.
- Responsible for reporting on a monthly basis to accounting the project billing summary for invoices.
- Market Firm to GDOT and local municipalities to obtain new contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Georgia PE License
- 8+ Years experience in transportation (roadway) design
- Knowledge and experience with MicroStation, InRoads and/or Geopak with Corridor Modeling softwares
- GDOT project experience a plus
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid driver's license prior to employment
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The characteristics described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. When properly requested and when feasible (without undue hardship to the organization), reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Work will primarily be in the office setting with limited opportunities to be exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
- Work will be primarily working with fingers by picking, pinching, typing and grasping often with repetitive motion.
- Must have visual acuity for viewing a computer screen, the ability to talk, hear and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to carry, lift and push/pull up to 30 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Weekend and overtime work and/or overnight work and travel may be required.
- Additional physical duties may be required as necessary.