A leading general contractor construction firm is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager specializing overseeing water/wastewater construction projects. With a portfolio of projects including water/wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, lift stations, water line/sewer line, and more, the Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for 2-3 project managers and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Bid package preparation, prepare bid tabulations, and offer suggestions for selections by owners
- Directing scheduling, budgeting, and bidding
- Reviewing request for changes and provide approval
- Interacting directly with the client, manager, vendors, and other contractors
The Sr. Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 10 years of experience in field management preferred
- Strong knowledge of scheduling, budgeting, and design of construction projects
- Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Sr. Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.