A global valves firm is looking to fill a Senior Sales Manager role for the Oil & Gas and FPSO sector in Singapore. The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for driving revenue growth and expanding market share for the company's valve products in Singapore. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of successful sales in the FPSO and Oil & Gas industry in Singapore, a deep understanding of valve applications, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
This is a good opportunity to join a well established firm.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for valves in the FPSO and Oil & Gas industry in Singapore
- Identify and target potential customers in Singapore, build and maintain relationships with existing customers to drive revenue growth
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure that products meet customer needs and specifications
- Prepare and present proposals and quotations to customers, negotiate contracts and close sales deals
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities and customer requirements to identify new opportunities for growth
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts, budgets, and sales reports
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and events to network with potential customers and promote the company's valve products
- Manage and mentor a team of sales professionals to achieve sales targets and goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience in sales of valves in the FPSO and Oil & Gas industry in Singapore
- Strong knowledge of valve applications, industry standards and customer requirements
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and building successful relationships with customers
- Experience in managing a sales team is preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
If you or someone you know is interested, please submit your updated CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.