This global firm specialising in infrastructure, environmental and social development operates in more than 100 countries and is powered by a talented 4,000-strong workforce.
This company is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join its FL office and become a part of a creative and collaborative team as the firm continues to grow. The chosen candidate will be an experienced civil engineer that can foster strong relationships with current and prospective clients in the Florida area, in addition to mentoring and growing the practice in collaboration with other engineers. This a great opportunity to continue growing as an engineering professional and as a leader.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- P.E. license
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong design and critical thinking abilities
- Experience in project management, client relations, and project team collaboration.
- Must demonstrate excellent writing and oral presentation skills
- 5+ years of related experienced