About the company
We are helping an international Environmental Consultancy in Australia, search for a Senior to Principal Contaminated Land Consultant based in in Melbourne. They have a wide range of expertise and have won many awards for their infrastructure projects, design, and innovation.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Project management for PSI, DSI/remediation project planning and implementation
- Site investigations for soil, vapor, and/or groundwater
- Preparing project proposals, tenders, and reports
- Growing the company's client base through business development
- Leading and mentoring a team of junior staff
We are looking for individuals with
- +5 years of experience in environmental engineering (environmental sciences/geology/engineering/earth science)
- Consulting experience in contaminated land assessment and remediation
- CEnVP certification would be a bonus
If you meet all (or most!) of the above criteria, apply with your CV today! If you don't think you're the right fit for the role, don't hesitate to apply and we can find something else that matches your interest in the industry.