Principle Traffic Engineer
A leading consultancy are expanding their team in Sydney! Due to recent project success, the company are looking for an experienced Senior or Principal Traffic Engineer to join their company. This is an exciting senior level position within a leading organisation with the chance to build a team underneath you and be exposed to national projects.
- Responsible for overseeing and delivering Minor and Major Transport and Traffic engineering projects within the region
- Act as the State Technical Lead on both State and National Projects including Traffic Impact Assessments, Road and Intersection Analysis, Transport Planning and Modelling
- Identify new business opportunities, developing new clients and building upon existing clients (Government, Council and Private Developers) to secure new projects and build a healthy pipeline of work
- Extensive technical experience - ability to be hands on with the delivery of large value projects
- Client facing - working closely with both private and public clients to track progress of projects and market the company
- Oversee and mentor junior engineers - Help to market, supervise and review reports from junior traffic engineers
- 10+ years of Traffic & Transport Engineering Experience
- Prior experience managing junior team members and engineers
- Existing Project Management skills and capabilities - Successfully managed mid-sized projects independently
- Existing client base within Councils, Government, Hospitals, Schools and Architects
- Relevant engineering degree - Chartered is highly preferred
If you are interested in the role please do apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch shortly.