I am currently looking for an entrepreneurial Urban Planner to join my client in their Melbourne office.
This is with a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm specializing in planning permits, negotiation /mediation, planning appeals, feasibility studies, land rezoning, and building dispensation.
- Tertiary qualification in town planning
- 5-12+ years' experience and demonstrated knowledge of planning schemes within Victoria
- Exposure to VCAT is preferred but not required
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience in managing, monitoring and progressing staff
- Valid drivers license
The client offers:
- Supportive and motivating team environment
- Working on large scale urban development projects
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- and more!
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV!