Senior Project Manager
LVI Associates are working with a well-established firm in Washington DC, with other 30+ years of award winning and diverse structural projects. They are looking to add a senior level engineer to their team. Their projects range from federal, institutional, commercial to zoo enclosures. With such a range of different structures, you will be able to diversify your portfolio and expand your knowledge.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field (Structural engineering)
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) licensed preferred
- Knowledge of concrete, steel, timber and masonry design
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US
- Ability to work on federal contracts
- Provide structural analysis, design and details for different type so of structures
- Ability to manage small to medium projects and assist management on larger scaled projects
- Prepare project calculations for concrete, structural steel, timber and masonry
- Manage EIT engineers
- Work closely with clients and contractors
Would you like to know more about this firm and the other opportunities that are available? Reach out to me directly.
📞 - 202-510-9440