My client is looking an experienced Structural forensic engineer/ forensic Architect that excels in a collaborative working environment, has a passion for growth and has the drive to make a positive impact in the industry - to join their Forensics team in Greenville, SC.
The client is one of the top architectural and engineering firms in the Southeast and specializes in finding solutions for all architectural, structural and material aspects of the built environment.
- Undertake forensic evaluations for residential and commercial facilities and other structures
- Perform structural engineering analysis of existing building structures
- Produce proposals for engineering services
- Communicate with existing and potential clients, including building and maintaining client relationships
- Professional engineer Credentials
- ~8 years Structural Engineering experience (~2 years forensic engineering)
- Detailed understanding of building code requirement Interpretation and application experience
- Expert Witness experience is a plus
If you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with me and send your resume over to discuss other options!