This privately owned, award-winning engineering consulting firm has been operating for nearly a century and has a heavy focus on corporate, health-care, industrial markets, senior living, education, retail and hospitality/ entertainment.
They take pride in meeting client challenges such as tight schedules, difficult site conditions, unique designs and budgets, with an 85% repeat customer rate. Due to their continuous growth, they are looking to add an Senior Technology Consultant to their Low Voltage group.
- Create low voltage designs.
- Oversee low voltage requirements with Civil, MEP/FP, Architectural and Medical Equipment drawings.
- Estimate the labour and materials necessary.
- Be in touch with vendors, subcontractors and low voltage suppliers.
- Provide creative solutions and alternatives to add value and reduce cost.
- Conduct coordination meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree (Architectural Engineering, General or Electrical Focus)
- 5-10+ years of relevant industry experience
- RCDD (or be willing to attain this Certification within a year of being hired)
- REVIT (expert level)
- AutoCAD, Bluebeam Revu capabilities
- Consulting Background
If this sounds like you, get in contact and we can discuss this further.
Otherwise, encourage other qualified candidates to apply and explore this opportunity.