One of the top Transportation Engineering firms in Indiana are seeking a Senior Traffic Engineer to help drive strategy for the group coupled with managing profitability and revenue of a key vertical for the company.
The Senior Traffic Engineer will be responsible for leading an established, statewide practice supporting clients (public & private) as well as representing the company directly in regards to project pursuits.
The responsibilities of the Senior Traffic Director will include:
* Demonstrated skills in working and driving Traffic Engineering (or components of including design, ops, as well as analysis) and budgets to meet time and resource requirements
* Strong oral and written communication skills, report writing, development of proposals
* Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with a specific focus on project pursuits and acquisition
* Driving a healthy work/life balance for themselves as well as colleagues
* A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline-driven team environment
* Quality and productivity in the execution of duties and responsibilities as outlined above
* Effective collaboration skills and sharing project work across offices
* Developing and reviewing designs by engineers prior to final submittal to client
The Qualified Senior Traffic Director will possess the following Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Civil Preferred)
* Indiana PE (PTOE & INDOT Certifications preferred)
* 10 years experience with design & management tied to traffic engineering projects
* Successful track record of design work tied to traffic engineering practices
* Prior experience working with public and private entities on transportation projects
* Knowledge of the market for consulting services
This individual will have the opportunity to join a group that works on some of the most unique transportation projects that exist as well as have direct input on the long term company strategy and vision.
Please apply directly.