Senior Traffic Engineer
A National transportation consulting firm diversified across several verticals is seeking to add a skilled Traffic Engineer to join their Boston team.
The Senior Traffic Engineer will be responsible for:
- Conduct and supervise operational analyses to guide projects, development access, and operations
- Attend meetings with clients meet with regulatory agencies, participate in client proposals and presentations
- Participate in business development activities by gathering information on project specifications and design
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, specifications and cost estimates for review and approval
- Mentor and lead junior engineers in the production of plans and project specifications
- At least 5 years of relevant highway and traffic design experience
- BE or BS with a concentration in Civil Engineering; Transportation-oriented
- Must be a Licensed PE
- Must have Traffic Signal and Synchro experience
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD; Microstation a plus
The selected engineer will have the opportunity to interact with stakeholders both internally and externally thus creating the opportunity to take that next step in their career. If you are interested in the Senior Traffic Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.