An expanding group in the Northeast with a diversified service offering is seeking a skilled Transportation Engineer to join the team. The transportation group is the most mature and built out function within the group and continues to grow across the Northeast. This engineer would have the ability to interact directly with public entities including NJTA, NJDOT, and PANYNJ.
The Senior Transportation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Interaction with both internal and external stakeholders on plan production.
- Managing and directing work flow across numerous projects
- Design and Preparation of PS&E following AASHTO standards
- QA/QC on plan sets before submittal to clients for review
The Qualified Senior Transportation Engineer will possess the following:
- Professional Engineers License in the State of New Jersey (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in Microstation, InRoads, and Civil 3D (if applicable)
- Roadway engineering skills such as geometric design, grading, access management, permitting, utilities, stormwater management, roadway drainage design, and 3D roadway.
Please apply directly.