The Senior Transportation Project Manager will be expected to complete project tasks within deadlines and work within allotted project budgets. This individual will also assist with mentoring junior transportation staff.
- Lead roadway design and plans production within the transportation design group.
- Strong communication skills including both written and verbal.
- Compile scope and fee for projects.
- Assign tasks and communicate task expectations.
- Complete project tasks within deadlines and work within allotted project budgets.
- Communicate adequately with all team members and senior management.
- Responsible for QA/QC process.
- Monitor project finances monthly.
- Monitor accounts receivable.
- Coordinate with accounting for project billing summaries and invoices.
- Assist with mentoring junior transportation staff.
- Assist in marketing efforts to DOTs and local municipalities to obtain new contracts.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE license
- Minimum of 7 years experience in transportation engineering design and plans production for municipal and private clients
- DOT design experience
- Knowledge of Bentley OpenRoads preferred