Hiring: Senior Urban Designer
We are working closely with a well-established design consultancy with a strong presence across the East Coast of Australia. Due to recent success, the company is expanding its Urban Design team and looking to bring on board an experienced Urban Designer to be involved in bringing in new business as well as managing and delivering the current pipeline of projects. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a creative and innovative business and hone your technical and project management skills. Please find further details below:
- Cultivate strong client relationships and engage in effective team coordination.
- Contribute to tenders, proposals, and submissions, to bring on new projects into the team.
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to undertake complex Urban Design projects from initial concept design to implementation and client presentation.
- Manage and lead a team of urban designers to develop and deliver key projects.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 10 + years of professional experience in Urban Design or related fields
- Proven project management experience, showcasing your ability to lead and deliver successful projects.
- Strong ability in business development - building long-term business relationships and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, facilitating effective interactions with clients and team members.
- Good organizational and time management skills, enabling you to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and a tertiary qualification in a relevant field.
If you are interested, please apply with your updated CV.