About the company:
Looking to become a consultant and gain that hands-on experience in an international consultancy? Do you want to be in a global company while working in a small company culture?
Our client is an excellent, global consultancy ranging from engineering services to geosciences. Their diverse expertise include geotechnical and civil engineering, hydrology, hydrogeology, and geochemistry. With projects being managed in Central and South America, UK, Asia, and Australia, they work with key clients from the resource sector.
They have an initiative to increase their work in the water dam space, having a fantastic opportunity with a key client.
They are hiring for a Senior Water Dams Engineer in Brisbane!
Key Responsibilities & Perks
- Amazing opportunity to work with the most fascinating and rewarding projects.
- Lead major projects and provide strong, innovative solutions.
- Mentor and develop the team by being an effective and supportive leader.
- Manage the team to satisfy and exceed client expectations to further develop and consolidate relationships.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- +10 years of consulting experience in geotechnical engineering in the water dams / hydropower space.
- RPEQ strongly desired.
- Strong consulting, technical, and project management experience.
- Greater preference for Queensland experience.
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to mentor young engineers.
- Has excellent team skills.
- Driven, focused on long-term gains, and work collaboratively with their team and clients to achieve the best results.
If you share their passion, apply with your CV today!