An established, National Civil Consultancy are in the market for a Senior Project Manager to come in and assist with a strong backlog of projects. This person will be a Sr. Project Manager on water resource projects and will take on the responsibility of applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialised engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Employee owned company (clear path to ownership)
- Competitive salary and total compensation package
- Access to large projects
- Great working relationships epitomised by the company culture
- Internal training to help tailor career path
Responsibilities of Sr Project Manager include:
- Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on
Houston Water Resources projects.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring junior engineering staff
- Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing in the
- P.E Licensed in Colorado
- BSc in Civil engineering
- Past management experience
If you are interested in the role, do not hesitate to apply, or reach out to me direct