A leading US electronic measuring equipment company is looking for a Service Engineer in Singapore. With clients ranging from the semiconductor sector to pharmaceutical and industrial, their instruments/equipment are high performance and plays a significant part in the growing sector.
- Provide efficient calibration, maintenance, repair and technical services for customers and stakeholders
- Research and react timely to customer's issues on equipment
- Responsible for conducting physical inventories for reconciliation protocol
- Technical support to regional business partners
- Mix of Lab and field work (70-30)
- Technical Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Power Distribution
- Basic knowledge on failure analysis required
- 5+ years of experience in service engineering for electronic equipment
If you are interested, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you soon.