I am currently seeking a Site/Civil Project Manager to join my client in their SLC, UT office.
This candidate will perform and coordinate the planning, design and permitting of civil engineering, land development and infrastructure of projects. They will also coach, train and oversee other staff. This candidate will be provided the opportunity to work on a diverse range of land development projects.
This desirable must have the below:
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- PE License in Utah
- 6+ years experience in land development
- Has strong communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and oversee staffs
- Based in Utah or willing to relocate
This Client offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Advance career path for all engineer
- Great training program and mentorship for all levels of engineers
- Paid medical, dental and vision coverage
If you or a friend would like to learn more about this opportunity and want a confidential conversation - please apply now!