As a specialist recruitment agency, LVI Associates places professionals who make a profound difference to our everyday lives. Over the last several years, we have built relationships across the industry and worked with a variety of Renewable Energy firms to help solve their number one business challenge: Talent.
I am currently representing a large, global sized utility firm that is looking for an Energy Storage Engineer to research and design energy storage systems across the US with the goal of increasing the safety and reliability of owner-operated commercial, industrial and utility scale generation facilities.
Energy Storage Engineer Responsibilities:
- Research energy storage technologies and vendors
- Evaluating and comparing alternative solutions
- Responsible for organizing and reporting information to the development and engineering teams
- Creating preliminary designs
- Creating technical specifications and scope of works for vendors and contractors
- training new team members for designing, installing, and more
Energy Storage Engineer Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent technical field
- 5+ years of Solar experience
- 3+ years of storage experience
- Knowledge of solar photovoltaics (PV), batteries, wind turbines, hydroelectric turbines, fuel cells, electrolyzers, thermoelectric generators, and thermal mechanical generators
- Proficiency with autoCAD
- Knowledge of PVSyst, Homer, SAM, DER-VET
- Knowledge of energy conversions and thermodynamics
If you are interested, please apply!