A top regional multi-disciplined firm is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their award winning MEP Engineering team as a SR Electrical Engineer. This firm works with top-tier clients, has a diverse portfolio of work, and competitive salaries & benefits. They are a tight-knit group who puts an emphasis on work-life balance for their employees.
- Preparation of Electrical bid/permit documents, including plans and specifications
- Participation in project meetings, proposal preparation and operational budget management.
- Supervision and mentoring of junior design staff.
- Experienced with Power Distribution, Lighting design, Lighting Control, and Fire Alarm.
- Perform detailed electrical calculations: load calculations, voltage drop, and short circuit study & underground duct de-rating calculations.
- Interact with clients, as well as plan and coordinate work
- Experience or proficiency in the utilization of AutoCAD is preferred but not required.
- Revit BIM modeling experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and reliability.
- Ability to work in a team environment or individually.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License and pass a background check.
- 8 years minimum experience in the design of Electrical systems.
- Ability to manage MEP projects is a plus.
- Professional Engineer (PE) is a plus
- Competitive Salary Based upon Experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Section 125 Plan (Flexible Spending Account).
- 401k Plan.
- Paid Time Off.