We are currently reviewing applications of experienced engineers (electrical, mechanical, civil, structural) with minimum of 5+ years of employer experience that are interested in applying their skills to projects within the power utility and renewable energy sector.
FULL-TIME, REMOTE, HYBRID & FUTURE RELOCATION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE.
- Solar, Battery Energy Storage, Wind, Hydro
- High-voltage substations, transmission, distribution systems
- Conventional power generation
Experience Requirements/Your Background:
- 5-15 years of engineering work experience in engineering design and/or construction.
- Specific focus in one or more of the following areas:
- solar energy, battery energy storage, wind
- utility scale, distributed generation
- substation/transmission systems, design/design review
- power system studies, and/or site development
- relay settings, SCADA controls & integration
- Excellent communication skills & passion for renewable energy.
- Four year engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Structural Civil, etc.
- Minimum 4-5 years of post grad employer experience.
- Must be currently based in North America.