We have a current opportunity for a Sr. Structural Engineer - Portsmouth, NH on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Portsmouth.
Sr. Structural Engineer
Our client is a leading structural building design company. They are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the structural design, drafting and project management of building projects located throughout New England, Florida and the United States Virgin Islands.
The Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Structural design of building projects
- Drafting and project management of building projects
- Collaborating with a team of engineers and designers
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Providing technical support to clients and stakeholders
The following skills are required for this role:
- Proficiency with Auto-desk Auto-CAD and REVIT required
- Familiarity with the design and detailing of building structures and components constructed of steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The following qualifications are required for this role:
- P.E. preferred
The successful candidate will receive an excellent benefits package that includes a retirement plan with employer matching and health insurance coverage provided.