Job Title: *Hybrid* Senior Environmental Project Manager
Salary: $110,000 - $155,000
Location: San Diego, CA
Are you a dynamic and experienced Environmental Project Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on environmental initiatives in the beautiful city of San Diego? Our Client is an employee-owned firm seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Environmental Project Manager to join our team and lead environmental projects to success.
- Project Leadership: Lead the planning, development, and execution of environmental projects from cradle to grave, ensuring all objectives are met on time and within budget.
- Team Management: Supervise and mentor a team of environmental specialists, providing guidance and support to ensure the team's success in meeting project goals.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay abreast of local, state, and federal environmental regulations and ensure that all projects comply with these standards.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including government agencies, community groups, and contractors, to foster positive relationships and promote environmental awareness.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies to minimize environmental and project-related hazards.
- Budget and Resource Management: Manage project budgets, allocate resources efficiently, and track expenditures to ensure financial goals are met.
- Reporting and Documentation: Prepare comprehensive project reports, environmental impact assessments, and documentation to meet reporting requirements and facilitate decision-making.
- Innovation: Identify and implement innovative solutions to enhance environmental project efficiency, sustainability, and impact.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years of experience in environmental project management, with a proven track record of successful project delivery.
- Regulatory Agency Experience: Experience with environmental regulatory reporting program; experience with California Air Districts Permit Compliance Reporting (SCAQMD, SDAPCD, BAAPCD, SJVAPCD preferred).
- Certifications: PG or PE Certification, or ability to acquire within 2-years
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex environmental concepts to diverse audiences.
- Leadership Skills: Demonstrated leadership ability, including the capacity to motivate and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Technical Proficiency: Experience with characterization of soils and groundwater at RCRA, CERCLA, and Brownfield Sites as well as preparing work plans and pilot testing plans.
- Problem-Solving: Effective problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically and make sound decisions.
- Location: Candidate must be based in or willing to relocate to San Diego, CA.
Join our team today and make a difference tomorrow!