Role: Storm Water Team Lead
Salary: $100-150k (total package)
A well-established multi-discipline engineering firm with a strong presence in the southeast, specifically in the Atlanta wastewater market are looking to increase their headcount ahead of the exiting projects they have scheduled for 2023.
- Design drafting and preparation of contract documents
- conduct/perform hydrologic analysis, water quality analysis
- permit applications preparation
- ability to use AUTO CAD CIVIL 3D, Arc Map, HEC-RAS
Ideal candidate must have...
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including hydrology and hydraulic design and analysis
- PE License
- BSc in Civil/Environmental Engineering
- Excellent verbal, writing skills
- Generous base and benefits package
- Competitive PTO
- In house training programs and mentorships to ensure career progression and acceleration
- Lively culture and environment
- fast track progression to become a shareholder
Don't match all the requirements? We still encourage you to apply!