Title: Strategic Planning and Initiatives Associate
Summary: My client is a national leading developer, owner, and operator of utility scale solar and storage projects in the United States. They are looking for an Associate of Strategic Planning and Initiatives. My client is looking for someone to assist with the development of business analysis and growth initiatives. This person will report to the SVP of Strategic Planning and Initiative and will have previous exposure to strategic planning, project management, as well as project budgeting and forecasting.
The Strategic Planning and Initiatives Associate will be responsible for….
- Preparing market overviews, market research, competitive analysis, and business evaluations for potential new opportunities.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver recommendations in presentations to support decision making.
- Support Annual budgeting, forecasting, and tracking to maintain interface between the development and finance departments.
The Strategic Planning and Initiatives Associate should have experience with….
- Experience or an understanding of the US energy sector, potential issues impacting the industry, and predicting future trends.
- A strategic thinker who can see the big picture.
- BS degree required; Relevant Master's degree preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.