Job Title: Structural Engineer
Job Summary: We have an immediate opening in Miami, FL for an entry-level Structural/Civil Engineer-Project Manager. This role involves coordinating and managing project meetings, reviewing project plans, conducting on-site inspections, preparing reports, and assisting with business development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate and manage internal kick-off, milestone, and closeout meetings for projects.
- Work closely with teams to understand project scope, budget, goals, and timelines.
- Review drawings, plans, and specifications.
- Verify schedules and ensure adherence to project plans.
- Review and approve change orders.
- Conduct on-site inspections, document existing conditions, and perform field testing.
- Maintain organized records, files, drawings, and data.
- Prepare written correspondence with clients, contractors, etc.
- Prepare investigation reports and bid documents.
- Prepare cost estimates by measuring building components or reviewing drawings.
- Design various structural/civil details and plans.
- Engage in business development activities, including marketing functions and events.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Structural/Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent. (Master's degree is a plus)
- Work Experience: Two years of relevant experience or equivalent education and training.
- Licenses and Certifications: Engineering Intern (EI) Certification (or obtainable within 6 months), OSHA 10-hour certified (preferred), and a valid Driver's License.
- Skills: Strong communication, organization, and teamwork skills. Proficiency in AutoCAD or equivalent design software is preferred. Ability to travel and work in the field.
Please do not wait to apply!