My client are seeking a talented structural engineer who likes to think creatively to join their team of quick-thinking engineers.
They are an award winning firm with a 35+ year history of tackling challenging and diverse projects ranging from hospitals to federal buildings, historic structures and other landmarks - and even zoo enclosures!
- Provide structural analysis, perform forensic investigation and repair design and details for all types of structures.
- Prepare construction drawings and specifications for a variety of project types.
- Manage small / medium projects and assist senior staff on management of large projects.
- Assist in the development of proposals.
- Manage EIT engineers and CAD staff in the production of drawings and reports.
- Provide administration during the project construction phase.
- Work closely with clients and be client facing.
- Bachelors - in a discipline of engineering (civil, structural, architectural).
- Masters - in a discipline of engineering (civil, structural, architectural).
- Professional Engineer (PE) preferred; Engineer- in- training (EIT) required.
- 5-10 years experience in the field.
- Familiarity with engineering software; RISA-3D and ADAPT.
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in ths U.S
- Ability to work on federal contracts - requiring U.S citizenship preferred.