My client is a multi faceted engineering firm who cover every aspect of the engineering world who are looking to grow in the coming years and this position is your chance to get on the train before it leaves the station and let you get cemented in a powerhouse.
I am seeking a Structural Restoration Engineering in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The ideal person would be someone with a great backlog of projects they have worked upon with a keen knowledge and perseverance for building upon a busy market which in the coming years, is set to get even busier.
- Design of a wide variety of building structures utilising concrete, steel, masonry, and wood construction.
- Structures will be commercial office buildings, multi-story residential developments, multi-story storage buildings, public sector buildings, and other.
- Oversee construction administration activities on projects
- Monitor, manage and achieve all assigned project deadlines
Ensure that clients are completely satisfied with all aspects of engineering services
- B.S. Civil Engineering/Structural Engineering; M.S degree a plus, emphasis on structures
- Florida P.E. license
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in restoration of multi-story buildings at structural consulting firm(s)
- Experience working collaboratively within a team environment
- Experience in conducting threshold and special inspections, conducting calculations for steel, concrete, masonry, wood and cold formed steel, seismic and wind lateral analysis of new and existing structures