Title: Substation Design Engineer
Summary: A proactive T&D engineering and consulting firm is seeking a substation design engineer to join their team in Chicago, IL. You will complete and lead the design efforts and should have extensive experience with protection & control design as well as physical substation design. Does your previous experience in substation and protection & control design make you a natural fit for this position? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Substation Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing the designs for physical substation design and protection & control design projects.
- Lead and support the efforts of the more junior engineers.
- Develop single line diagrams, substation lightning protection, and bill of materials.
- Create and review designs for substation projects to make sure they comply with standards.
The Substation Design Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
If you are interested in the Substation Design Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.