We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Substation Engineer to join our team working on solar and renewable energy projects. The successful candidate will have a strong background in electrical engineering, with a focus on high voltage substation design and construction.
- Design, plan, and oversee the construction of high voltage substations for solar and renewable energy projects
- Work with/on local power utility projects and be client facing when needed
- Perform site surveys and assessments to determine project feasibility and requirements
- Develop and review electrical drawings and specifications
- Coordinate with contractors, vendors, and project stakeholders to ensure timely and successful project completion
- Perform commissioning and testing of substation equipment
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and industry standards
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred
- 5+ years of experience in substation engineering, with a focus on solar and renewable energy projects. Utility experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of electrical principles and high voltage systems
- Proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software and electrical design tools
- Excellent communication and project management skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a talented and ambitious engineer looking to make a difference in the power energy sector, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.