My client is an award winning general contractor that focuses a lot of their work in the CT, MA, and RI areas. This client actually just broke ground on a $70 million pump station project where they would like to get some new faces on the project.
They are searching for an experienced Superintendent that has wastewater, water treatment, or heavy civil construction in their background.
Responsibilities of the Superintendent include the following:
- Manage all on-site construction activities
- Create schedule and ensure project is on track
- Manage the day to day safety on site and compliance
- Communicate with clients on the progress of the projects
- Ensure quality management
The Successful Superintendent will have:
- Extensive project experience water treatment or underground utilities
- Experience running large projects
- Great Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to hold all parties accountable on site and taking the leadership role at all times
- Strong attention to detail
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Environmental Construction or Engineering
If you see yourself to be a great fit, apply right now for your resume to be considered within 24 hours!