My client is looking for an experienced Project Superintendent in the Water and Wastewater construction industry for some upcoming projects in 2023. They are currently working on a Water Treatment Plant in the Boston area and are looking for candidates for a Wastewater Treatment Plant in the Boston area as well.
If you have construction experience on Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants, Pump Stations, etc. and would be interested in learning about and potentially pursuing a new role take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below and apply!
- Assist Project Managers and other staff
- Maintain efficient scheduling of crews and lead team to complete all phases of work
- Provide oversight of crews safety planning and ensure it is completed
- Coordinate engineering and layout needs timely
- 8+ years Water/Wastewater construction experience
- Experience on projects larger than $25M
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent work experience
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous Vacation Time & Paid US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program