A large general contracting firm is currently looking for a Surveyor with experience in heavy civil surveying to be part of a highway project in the South-East region.
The firm is based in Florida and focuses specifically on transportation projects across the South East with a strong reputation in this market across its offices. They are known for delivering projects on time, within budget, and safely.
The Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Operate surveying equipment.
- Collect field survey data through conventional and GPS methods.
- Layout horizontal and vertical controls.
The Surveyor should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years experience preferred.
- Civil surveying experience highly preferred.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Vehicle and gas card.
- Health insurance
- Yearly bonus
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Surveyor role, then please don't wait to apply.