Currently I am working with one of the largest construction service firms in the United States that is currently looking for an Estimator to join their team. This company has doubled in size in the last 5 years and is continuing to grow in all aspects of the business but specifically in Transmission Line or Substation focus. This individual works closely with the construction management to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- 5+ years of experience minimum withing substation, transmission or distribution
- Perform preliminary review of RFP's and help determine the suitability of the project to meet company goals and assess how the project fits in the schedule.
- Define problems, collect information, and establish facts to provide an appropriate resolution
- Review available plans and specifications to make sure the estimate is in compliance with client requirements
- Develop an overall estimate plan on larger projects and coordinate the estimating team, as necessary to roll-up all information into the final estimate.
- Ensure that estimates are complete, well organized, and ready for review by management.