A firm which is a global leader in consulting and engineering is looking to add a Technology Systems Designer to the team in Chicago. The firm specialise in highly technical buildings including corporate interiors, airports, healthcare and educational facilities.
The Technology Systems Designer will be responsible for:
- Creating designs
- Developing specifications, system narratives and system layouts
- Performing construction administration and field investigation tasks
- Writing engineering proposals
- Attending education seminars
The Technology Systems Designer should have the following:
- Experience in audiovisual, telecom, IT or security design experience
- BS in Engineering or related science
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Knowledge of structured cabling design
- Hybrid work schedules
- Competitive package with 401k and healthcare benefits
- Generous PTO programme
Looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so apply now!