This employee-owned, multidisciplinary engineering consulting company mainly focus is healthcare, commercial, hospitality, education, industrial and recreation projects. They have a strong family culture and their purpose is to create a smarter, healthier and sustainable world.
They are looking to add a Telecommunications Designer to their Technology team in Nashville.
The individual must have an interest in expanding their knowledge and skillset as well as show willingness and effort to advance to a higher position. The candidate should be able to adapt to new technologies and solutions and be interested in potentially leading a team.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or Technical disciplines
- At least 5 years of Project Management or Estimator experience
- RCDD Certification (desired but not essential)
- Experience in Revit (preferred)
Some of the benefits include:
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and Long-term Care Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- Opportunities to continue learning and achieve more qualifications
- Chance to contribute to high impact/high visibility projects
Apply now for immediate consideration.