Title: Transmission Planning Engineer
Summary: A globally well-known electric company is seeking a motivated Transmission Planning Engineer with problem-solving and leadership skills to join our team right outside of the amazing city of Washington D.C. You will perform an array of tasks from system modeling and analysis to evaluating the interconnection plan in its entirety. If you are a hard-working professional, driven by success, then please don't wait to apply!
The Transmission Planning Engineer will be responsible for:
- Performing system modeling and analysis for the Cooperative's electrical systems
- Performing system protection and sectionalizing studies for the Cooperative's transmission system
- Evaluate proposed generator interconnections
- Evaluate and recommend projects required to serve proposed new large loads
The Transmission Planning Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years of Transmission planning engineering experience
- Experience in system modeling and analysis, protection, and coordination
- Experience with Distribution Automation
- Favorable Health Benefits
- Good Work Environment
If you are interested in the Transmission Planning Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.