A multidisciplinary national firm, located just south of Greater Boston, is looking to grow their team! With class act development, training and mentorship at it's core, this transportation engineer role would be the perfect fit for you- especially if you're newer to your engineering career. If you find yourself needing a fast-paced, rewarding career full of advancement opportunities, look no further!
The Transportation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Traffic impact studies, traffic signal design, roadway design and planning
- See projects through from initial concept to completion
- Be part of the team for traffic, roadway, state permitting and land development projects
The Transportation Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Civil Engineering degree
- 2-5 years traffic/ transportation/ roadway experience
- Knowledge AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, Synchro
- EIT preferred
If you are interested in the Transportation Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.