Actively seeking a talented, experienced Transportation Engineer to our Chicago Transportation team to be a key hand in transforming the communities we serve. The trajectory of growth in this location is exciting and we want great transportation engineers who are interested in making a difference, and to assist with finding long-term solutions for the communities in which we live and work.
This position will provide an opportunity to work on conventional and moderate to complex transportation projects in Illinois and potentially in other locations throughout Illinois. This Senior Transportation Engineer position provides a unique opportunity to undertake a leadership role in our Chicago operations, including project development and pursuit of surface transportation-related work.
The Senior Transportation Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 4-10 years of engineering experience. Emphasis on roadway/highway geometric design, drainage, transportation planning, traffic engineering/corridor studies is desired, but not required
- Registered Professional Engineer in any state; licensure in Illinois to be obtained within one year
- Strong knowledge of and experience using Microstation, Geopak, AutoCAD, Civil 3D software packages
- Ability to manage multiple assignments on a variety of projects, work in an environment to learn quickly, take initiative and interact with a variety of people located in northern Illinois and other CMT offices
- Opportunity for flexible schedule, including remote work
- Competitive PTO, including paid holidays
- Competitive Insurance packages (Vision, Dental, Medical), HSA w/ contribution
- 401k and retirement plans 6% match
- Computer loan program
- Opportunities for tuition reimbursement
- Annual award and recognition programs
If you are interested in the Senior Transportation Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.