A local Washington firm is looking to expand their office presence in Bellingham, WA with talented Civil/Transportation Engineers. Projects will include municipal roadways, retaining walls, drainage systems, utility networks, bridges, transportation systems, and construction management projects for a variety of public sector clients.
- 3+ years of civil engineering experience
- Washington State EIT or PE
- Knowledge of or experience using Microstation, Geopak, AutoCAD, or Civil 3D software packages
- Ability to manage multiple assignments on a variety of projects, work in an environment to learn quickly, take initiative and interact with a variety of people
- Flexible Working Hours, Hybrid
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Benefits
- Health care
- 401K with Employer Match
- Compensated for every hour worked!
If you're interested in the Transportation Engineer role, please don't wait to apply.